HathiTrust Digital Library is a digital preservation repository and highly functional access platform. It provides long-term preservation and access services for public domain and in copyright content from a variety of sources, including Google, the Internet Archive, Microsoft, and in-house partner institution initiatives.
The partners ensure the reliability and efficiency of the digital library by relying on community standards and best practices, developing policies and procedures to manage content and services at scale, and maintaining a modular, open infrastructure.
Learn more about
- Searching, Reading, Building Collections and Accessibility
- Technology, Standards, and Specifications
- Getting Content Into HathiTrust
- Data Availability and APIs
- Digital Library Statistics and Visualizations
- Policies on