The Program Steering Committee serves at the direction of the Board of Governors in the following manner:
- Reviews HathiTrust’s development agenda, shaping initiatives and strategies for Board discussion and decision-making, and considering the implications of those initiatives for the future. Working Groups can be appointed and charged by the Chair of the Program Steering Committee to assist with its work.
- Reports to the Board of Governors recommended alterations in the development agenda based on such reviews. Based on its reviews, develops position papers for the member community to encourage debate or mobilize discussion with regard to particular issues.
- Works with the Board of Governors to develop policies for HathiTrust and its members.
More information about the Program Steering Committee is available in the HathiTrust Bylaws .
- Ivy Anderson, Calfornia Digital Library (2013-2017)
- John Butler, University of Minnesota (2013-2016)
- Chris Freeland, Washington University (2014-2016)
- Todd Grappone, University of California, Los Angeles (2013-2017)
- Martha Hruska, University of California, San Diego (2013-2016)
- Erika Linke, Carnegie Mellon University (2013-2016)
- Robert McDonald Indiana University (2014-2016)
- Greg Raschke, North Carolina State University (2015-2017)
- Oya Rieger, Cornell University (2015-2017)
- Elaine Westbrooks, University of Michigan (2013-2017)
- Bob Wolven, Columbia University (Chair, 2013-2016)
- Martin Kurth, New York University (2013-2015)
- Matthew Sheehy, Harvard University (2013-2014)