Program Steering Committee
The Program Steering Committee serves at the direction of the Board of Governors in the following manner:
- Reviews HathiTrust’s development agenda, shaping initiatives and strategies for Board discussion and decision-making, and considering the implications of those initiatives for the future. Working Groups and Committees may be appointed and charged by the Chair of the Program Steering Committee to assist with its work.
- Reports to the Board of Governors recommended alterations in the development agenda based on such reviews. Based on its reviews, develops position papers for the member community to encourage debate or mobilize discussion with regard to particular issues.
- Works with the Board of Governors to develop policies for HathiTrust and its members.
Members of the Program Steering Committee are appointed to three-year terms based on nominations following the PSC Appointment Process. The term of the Chair is two years. More information about the Program Steering Committee is available in the HathiTrust Bylaws.
- Mohammad AlHamad, Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (2022-2025)
- Emy Decker, University of Alabama (2022-2025)
- Marion Frank-Wilson, Indiana University (2023-2026)
- Alison Hitchens, University of Waterloo (2022-2025)
- Dracine Hodges, Duke University (2021-2024)
- Salwa Ismail, University of California, Berkeley (2023-2026)
- Nerea Llamas, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (2022-2025)
- Nathan Mealey, Wesleyan University (2021-2024)
- Catherine Mitchell, California Digital Library (2021-2024)
- Denise Pan, University of Washington (2020-2022; Chair 2022-2024)
- Mark Paris, Brandeis University (2023-2026)
- Erin Stalberg, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (2022-2025)
- Jennifer Vinopal, HathiTrust, Associate Director (Regular Guest)