The Program Steering Committee serves at the direction of the Board of Governors in the following manner:
- Reviews HathiTrust’s development agenda, shaping initiatives and strategies for Board discussion and decision-making, and considering the implications of those initiatives for the future. Working Groups can be appointed and charged by the Chair of the Program Steering Committee to assist with its work.
- Reports to the Board of Governors recommended alterations in the development agenda based on such reviews. Based on its reviews, develops position papers for the member community to encourage debate or mobilize discussion with regard to particular issues.
- Works with the Board of Governors to develop policies for HathiTrust and its members.
Beginning in 2016, members of the Program Steering Committee are appointed to three year terms. The term of the Chair is two years.
More information about the Program Steering Committee is available in the HathiTrust Bylaws.
- Ivy Anderson, Calfornia Digital Library (2013-2017)
- John Butler, University of Minnesota (2013-2016; Chair, 2016-2018)
- Todd Grappone, University of California, Los Angeles (2013-2017)
- Martha Hruska, University of California, San Diego (2013-2017)
- Robert McDonald Indiana University (2014-2017)
- Erik Mitchell, University of California, Berkeley (2016-2019)
- Beth Sandore Namachchivaya, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (2016-2019)
- Greg Raschke, North Carolina State University (2015-2018)
- Oya Rieger, Cornell University (2015-2018)
- Michael Stoller, New York University (2016-2019)
- Karla Streib, The Ohio State University (2016-2019)
- Elaine Westbrooks, University of Michigan (2013-2017)
- Chris Freeland, Washington University (2014-2016)
- Martin Kurth, New York University (2013-2015)
- Erika Linke, Carnegie Mellon University (2013-2016)
- Matthew Sheehy, Harvard University (2013-2014)
- Bob Wolven, Columbia University (Chair, 2013-2016)